About Carol Weinrich Helsel
With corporate experience in communications, public relations, marketing, education and global business alliance development, Carol Weinrich Helsel formed her own company in 2009 to help organizations achieve their business objectives through clear, focused and innovation communications.
Carol brings to clients a wide array of communications and business proficiency honed during 25 years of experience in a large non-profit industry environment. Her work experience builds upon a BFA in fine arts and a MS in education administration; both of which provide a foundation that melds creativity with successful program/project implementation.
For those looking to effectively communicate within a global market, Carol has extensive experience in international business and alliance development and an acute understanding of how the culture of communications impacts business.
Published under own name
- REALTOR® Magazine
- Commercial Connections (published by the National Association of REALTORS®)
- National Chamber Review
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® eConnect newsletter
- The Executive (a publication of the California Society of Association Executives)
- Terra Firma (published by the REALTORS® Land Institute)
- Overseas Property Professional
- Journal of Property Management
- FIABCI Global News
Published under client’s name
- Workforce Solutions Review
- HR Executive
- Employee Benefit News
- The Journal of Total Rewards